2020年3月10日 星期二

巴夏:若非極端境遇,你怎能精進?(轉貼)

《若非極端境遇,你怎能精進?》
https://v.qq.com/x/page/j018083e2jk.html

問:
Why do humans get so extreme about...
為什麼人類對某些事情會很極端?

巴夏:
Because your world is a world of extremes
因為你們的世界,就是一個極端的世界

And how you going to have mastery if you're not willing to experience the extremes
若非有過極端的境遇,你們怎麼可能精進?

You can only get mediocrity, not mastery
你只會平庸,而不會成為大師!

To experience mastery, you have to experience the extremes
精進的大師,必有過極端的體驗

Yes?
明白嗎?

問:
Yeah! That's definitely a positive way to look at it!
明白!這種看法,的確很積極!

巴夏:
It is!
當然!

One that we would highly recommend
我們強烈推薦你們這麼看待

Because it has so many more benefits to you
因為這對你們的好處,實在是太多太多

--------------------------------
《大師的低頻能量》
https://v.qq.com/x/page/p0181jkcn0k.html

問:
If you can't not perceive what you are not the vibration of
(你之前說過)“如果你不在那個振頻,你就感知不到那個振頻的世界”

Then how can enlighten masters exist on the same version of earth that people of much lower vibration too?
那麼開悟大師,怎麼可能出現在一個充滿低頻能量的人的地球上?

巴夏:
They don't
他們不會的

You're seeing a version of them
你看到只是他們的一部分(一個版本)

That is applicable to the level of reality that you're on,
是你在每一個當下所處的實相中,最適宜的那一部分

Because you have an agreement in your reality
因為你跟大師們有一定的協議

that you can see at least a part of them
你至少要看到他們生活的一部分

As the example that you need
讓他們成為你的榜樣

to perceive to see the light within yourself,
通過他們,看到你自己內在的光

But you're not seeing all of them
但是,你並沒有看到他們生活的全部

And they are choosing to allow a part of themselves to be viewed
同樣,大師也選擇自己的部分生活,被低頻人所見

To contain a part of themselves that is relevant for that vibration,
讓自己內在包含一些與低頻人相關的振頻

Otherwise it would be pointless.
否則,這一切都會變得毫無意義

There would be no interaction at all.
大師與低頻人,也就沒有互動交流的機會

So what they've accepted is a definition of themselves
大師們接納自己的部分設定(部分自我定義)

And the definition of reality and a vibration of reality
接納自己的實相的設定,以及振頻的設定(低頻)

That contains the ability for you to perceive at least a portion of each other.
從而使得自己與低頻的人,能夠相互看到對方生活的一部分

The portion that is relevant for what the exchange needs to be,
而這一交集部分,使得雙方溝通交流變得可能

But you're not perceiving all of them,
但是,你們並沒有看到大師們生活的全部

問:
So we live in a bandwidth
所以,我們其實是生活在一個“振頻頻寬”中(域)

巴夏:
Yes
是的

問:
In a sense, you can say like
某種意義上,可以說是

They are lowering their frequency or in a version of their frequency
大師降低自己的頻率,或者切換到他們低頻的版本

巴夏:
They contain a lower frequency
他們內在“包含”一些低頻能量

that creates a relevant representation of them for those on that frequency,
如此才能為低頻的人,創造出一個“榜樣”的象徵性形象

But it's only a portion of how they experience themselves
但是這些低頻能量,只是大師們自我體驗的一部分

問:
And that sort of the representation of the 51% positive idea that
這是否表示著宇宙51%的正能量中(之前提到宇宙約51%陽,49%陰)

Even though we might be in dense reality at this point
即使我們如今身處高密度的實相中

We still can perceive higher vibrational beings and information
我們仍然能接觸到高靈,接收到高振頻信息

巴夏:
If you let go and align with the idea of the 51% flow,
如果你能放手,並允許自己與51%的正能量之流同頻

Then yes
那麼,是的!

問:
That makes a lot of sense
醍醐灌頂

But also gives a lot of positive, I guess, hope
你的解答,帶給我們很多的“積極的希望”

That people can expand
指引我們不斷擴展

And move in a direction where they can become the same masters
朝“成為大師”的路上,不斷前行

巴夏:
Where they can know that they already are
你要知道你已經是大師

That's how you become that.
你才能成為大師

--------------------------------
《神是如何看你的?》
https://v.qq.com/x/page/g01989uhm2e.html

問:
How does the universe view us as a civilization
宇宙是怎麼看待我們這個文明的?

And why is it that we make is so darn hard on ourselves
為何我們讓自己的人生如此艱難?

Why have we chose this?
為什麼我們會做出這樣的選擇?

巴夏:
You have chosen to forget who you are,
你選擇忘記你是誰

So that you can rediscover yourselves and remember yourselves from a new point of view
這樣你才能從另一個角度  重新找回自己,回憶起自己

With forgetting comes the ability to buy into negative definitions.
通過“遺忘”,你才能夠吸納負面 定義/認定/信念

Because you are exploring the idea of transforming polarities
因為你的人生課題是“轉化二元對立”

Transforming dark into light
化黑暗為光明

Transforming limitation into freedom
化限制為自由

Transforming negative into positive.
化負面為正面

This is the process that you are going through
這就是你現階段所經歷的過程

It doesn't have to be a struggle anymore.
但你可以不再需要  掙扎/艱苦奮鬥

But we understand that it has been for quite some time
我知道,你們已經   掙扎/艱苦奮鬥   很長一段時間了

Because you have for quite some time as a species not understood that physical reality is your projection
人類這個物種,不理解“現實世界是你們意識的投射”很長時間了

That you don't exist in physical reality
現實世界/實相不是“真實”的

That it's not really a solid thing,
你並不是在“實相”中

It's in a sense, just a dream
世界只是一場夢

But you buy into certain ideas, certain beliefs, certain definitions in your physical personality
但你作為一個“人”,吸納(相信)了某些理念、信念,以及某些定義

That allow you to experience certain things in a very solid way.
這使得你能夠“實實在在”地體驗一些事物

And so when you buy into a certain negative belief
所以,當你認可了某些負面信念

What will come with that belief,
隨之而來的

And with all beliefs is a self-perpetuating mechanism
則是所有信念系統的都具備的“自我延續機制”

That makes it appear difficult to change that belief to any other
這使得 一種信念 “看似”難以改變成  另一種信念

Because the belief didn't come with a self reinforcing mechanism
因為,信念系統若不具備“自我強化機制”

You would be able to see you right through it, that's an illusion.
你馬上就會看穿這個信念,知道它只是幻相

So the idea that every belief makes it seem as if it's the only belief that can be had.
所以,每一個信念都會讓自己變成“只能是自己存在”的信念

So when you buy into something negative,
所以,當你有了某個負面信念

It's going to reinforce the inability to change that in an easy way
這個信念就會不斷自我強化,使得不被輕易改變

It doesn't mean that situations are actually inherently difficult to change.
但這並不意味,境況是  與生俱來難以改變的

It's just that a negative belief will make it appear that way.
是負面信念的作用,使得境況看似如此

In order to perpetuate itself,
以此實現自我延續

But once you have the skeleton key.
但一旦你有了“火眼金睛”(萬能鑰匙)

Once you have the understanding
一旦你真的理解

That this is all the result of what you believe to be true
這一切都是你相信某些為“真實”而產生的結果

And that's what determines what you experience in physical reality,
是你的“相信”決定了你在實相中的體驗

Then you can always neutralize any belief by reminding yourself that it is just a belief
這樣,你就可以通過提醒自己“這只是個信念,不是真實的”

It's not an empirical truth necessarily
使這個信念“中性化”

And that you can decide what to believe in that is true for you,
你可以決定相信 什麼對你是真實的

And thus change your experience
以此來改變你的體驗

Of even the very same situations that a moment ago were experienced by you negatively,
即使是同一個境況,之前對你來說還是負面的

The very same situation when neutralize, and given a positive meaning
一旦你視此境況為“中性”,並賦予其正面意義

Can actually give you a positive effect,
你便能從中收穫 正面效果

Regardless of anyone else's intention in that situation,
不論他人在此境況中的意圖為何

And regardless of how that situation was initially generated
不論此境況當初是如何產生的

Does that make sense?
有道理嗎?

問:
It does
有道理!

巴夏:
So in a sense, to answer your question from the way you ask it
所以從這個角度來回答你的問題

The universe sees you as
宇宙視你為:

Master transformers
變形“金剛”

A master class
大師級的學生

A very strong beings
非常強大的人!

And very strong spirits
有著非常強大、勇敢的靈魂

Who know they are strong enough
知道自己足夠強大

To have interjected themselves into a reality where they would completely forget who they are
勇敢地進入一個“完完全全忘記自己真實身份”的世界

And be steeped in the experience of negative experience and negative definitions.
即使淹沒在負面“定義”與負面體驗中

And yet still nevertheless find their way to the light.
仍能找到通往光的道路

It takes a very powerful being to be able to do that.
這只有足夠強大的人,才能做得到!

So you are not a kindergarten class.
所以你可不是在 幼兒園裡

You are a master graduating class,
你是在“研究生學院”(大師課堂)

And that's how we see you
我們就是這麼看你的!

Does that make sense?
你明白嗎?

問:
It does
明白!

轉貼自:https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/6t0OznPj8BOBGTqdVf45Og



沒有留言:

張貼留言