2019年2月4日 星期一

【新】【聖哲曼】《太棒了!》(轉貼)

Greetings dearest ones! Greetings! I AM St. Germaine, I am your brother, your family, and friend, I AM the Holder of the Violet Flame and in charge of the I AM.

問候,摯愛的一們!問候!我是聖哲曼,我是你的兄長,你的家人和朋友,我是紫羅蘭火焰的持有者,負責我是(I AM)


I come today and every day to cheer you up and to celebrate with thee every step forward that you make. Yes, many of your steps are, in fact, backwards, for you are digging deep into your past, deep within your cellular memories. And while you are removing blockages. you are also finding priceless gems of wisdom. You are not looking for gold and gems, but believe me when I say to thee, you are about to uncover many precious pieces of your golden selves that are full of wisdom and power.

今天以及每一天我都會來為你歡呼,和你一起慶祝你的每一個前進步伐。是的,你的許多步伐,事實上,是後退的,因為你在深度挖掘你的過去,深入你的細胞記憶。雖然你在移除堵塞。你也在找到無價的智慧寶石。你不是在尋找黃金和寶石,但相信我,當我對你說,你就要揭示你黃金自我(充滿智慧和力量)的許多寶貴碎片


It is the willingness to keep on going, it is the determination to never give up that makes us cherish and adore you more than anything! Many of you would have stopped and said to me and to the Mother, “I desire to sit where I am, I desire to send love and light, as much as I currently have and can hold. I wish to assist and help the Earth, my family and the rest of the human collective from the comfort of this current self. I am tired and I have had enough!” And we would not have said one more word to thee, we would honor your free will and choice to stop and rest, for we know how difficult a journey this is for all of you.

願意去繼續前進,堅決不放棄使得我們如此鍾愛和愛慕你,比起其他的一切!你們許多人會暫停並對我和母親說,“我渴望坐在我的所在之地,我渴望發送我當前能夠持有的愛與光量級。我希望協助和幫助地球、我的家人和剩下的人類,從當前自我的舒適中。我很累,我受夠了!”我們就不會再對你多說一個字,我們會榮耀你的自由意志和停止與休息的選擇,因為我們知道這個旅程對你們來說是多麼地艱難


But you are the strongest of the strong and said ‘no’ to leaving work unfinished, to mediocrity and to complacency. You want to keep on going, to honor your journey and your sacred purpose, till the end. Your devotion is astounding indeed, and your heart and soul direction is sharp and clear, focusing on the end result, focusing on the freedom, and on uncovering the magnificence of your dear self. Bravo and more bravo! I am honored to work with you!

但你是強者中的最強者,拒絶沒有完成工作就離開,並對平庸和自鳴得意說“不”。你想要繼續前進,榮耀你的旅程和神聖目標,直到最後。你的奉獻確實是驚人的,你的心和靈魂的方向是尖鋭的、清晰的,專注於最終的結果,專注於自由,專注於揭示你親愛自我的輝煌。好極了,棒極了!我很榮幸能夠與你共事


And so, do not hesitate to call on me for help in any matter, be that transmuting the lower energies, or healing your aching bodies, and filling you with energy and increasing your stamina, or as simple as getting financial assistance when in need! Remember that you are not to do all this work by yourselves, and we are always more than eager to assist and contribute to making your journey as easy and comfortable as it can be.

所以,不要猶豫來呼喚我的協助,任何事情都可以,無論是轉化較低的能量,還是療愈你疼痛的身體,讓你充滿能量,提高你的毅力,或者得到金融援助!記住你不用獨自去做所有工作,我們總是渴望著來協助和促進你的旅程儘可能地輕鬆與舒適


Take my Violet Flame with thee wherever you travel…in your reality or in your dream state. Let’s activate it so that it torches away, by default, without much effort, whenever you encounter any discordant energies, and let’s dissolve all these remnant old shackles of disempowerment for good!

帶上我的紫羅蘭火焰去旅行...在你的現實中或夢境中。讓我們激活它,這樣它可以燃燒,默認地,不用太費力,任何你遭遇的不和諧能量,讓我們溶解所有剝奪力量的殘留的舊枷鎖


Let’s proceed in love and in fortitude! I am with thee, always! Farewell for now!

讓我們在愛和勇氣中繼續前進!我總是與你在一起!暫別!


通靈:Genoveva Coyle

翻譯:Nick Chan

https://counciloflove.com/2019/01/st-germaine-says-bravo/

轉貼自:
http://russ999.pixnet.net/blog/post/274480164

沒有留言:

張貼留言