2021年3月23日 星期二

免責聲明:這個測試不是為了刺激你的自尊心|xekleidoma (轉貼)

Initial remarks from my side:you are taking this test for yourself,it's not a competition so don't compare with others.It serves the purpose to get more clarity for yourself how far you are in leaving behind the slavish ways of being and becoming the master of your life and on which subjects there is still room for improvement.With each question,please select the answer that best represents your current position.If you cannot choose between two answers,then write them both down.If you score the maximum score of 100 points,then congratulations on liberating this planet.Obviously we are all somewhere in between the two extremes.So just be honest with yourself in answering the questions.

我首先要說的是:你是在為自己測試,這不是一場比賽,所以不要和別人比較。這樣做的目的是為了讓你自己更清楚地瞭解自己在擺脫奴性的生活方式、成為自己生活的主人方面走了多遠,以及在哪些方面還有提高的空間。對於每個問題,請選擇最能代表你當前立場的答案。如果你不能在兩個答案中做出選擇,那麼就把它們都寫下來。如果你的最高分是100分,那麼恭喜你解放了這個星球。顯然,我們都處於兩個極端之間。所以在回答問題時要誠實面對自己。

Question 1:How often do you use toothpaste containing sodium fluoride?

問題1:你多久使用含氟化鈉的牙膏一次?

A)I always use toothpaste with fluoride.

A)我總是用含氟的牙膏。

B)I use toothpaste with fluoride most of the time.

B)我大部分時間使用含氟牙膏。

C)I limit the use of toothpaste with fluoride as much as possible.

C)我儘可能限制使用含氟牙膏。

D)I never use toothpaste with fluoride because I know very well what it does.

我從來不用含氟牙膏,因為我很清楚它的作用。

Question 2:In howfar do you believe the existing system essentially serves you?

問題2:你認為現有的系統在多大程度上為你服務?

A)I believe the system really serves us,it's just the nature of reality that things simply cannot be perfect.

A)我相信這個體系真的為我們服務,這只是現實的本質,事情不可能是完美的。

B)I feel the system serves us to a significant degree,but not in all respects.

B)我覺得這個系統在很大程度上為我們服務,但不是在所有方面。

C)I feel quite disillusioned with the system,but it's the best we have for now.

C)我對這個系統感到很失望,但它是我們目前最好的系統。

D)I am fully aware that the system is meant to enslave us and only give us what we need to in turn keep the system going.

D)我完全意識到這個系統意味著奴役我們,只給我們需要的東西來維持這個系統的運轉。

Question 3:What is your relationship with money?

問題3:你和金錢的關係是什麼?

A)I feel it's important to earn a living by having a job and being productive.

A)我認為有一份工作和高效率是謀生的重要方式。

B)I think we need money as a stimulus so that people's needs can be met.

我認為我們需要錢作為一種刺激,這樣人們的需要才能得到滿足。

C)I see money as simply one form of exchange between people and nothing more than that.

C)我認為金錢只是人與人之間的一種交換形式,僅此而已。

D)I am consciously striving for a world where money will not be needed anymore.

D)我有意識地為一個不再需要金錢的世界而奮鬥。

Question 4:How important is it for you how others view you?

問題4:別人怎麼看你對你來說有多重要?

A)I attach a lot of importance to how others perceive me,as we are social beings.

A)我非常重視別人如何看待我,因為我們都是社會人。

B)I tend to care quite a bit how others perceive me and talk about me.

B)我傾向於相當關心別人如何看待我,如何談論我。

C)I don't worry so much how others see me as it would drain my energy.

我不太擔心別人怎麼看我,因為這會耗盡我的精力。

D)I am the sole judge of myself and my only norm is my own highest standards.

D)我是自己的唯一評判者,我唯一的標準就是我自己的最高標準。

Question 5:In howfar do you feel the creator of your own life?

問題5:在多大程度上你覺得自己是自己生命的創造者?

A)I feel like a toy of higher powers in this world more often than not.

A)在這個世界上,我常常覺得自己是一個擁有更高權力的玩具。

B)I think our powers to create the life we really want are rather limited,something usually happens to bring us off track.

B)我認為我們創造我們真正想要的生活的能力是相當有限的,通常會發生一些事情使我們偏離軌道。

C)I generally feel that I am able to realize my goals and have my wishes fulfilled.

C)我通常覺得我能夠實現我的目標,實現我的願望。

D)I don't let anything or anyone ever stop me from manifesting all the things I want.

我不會讓任何事或任何人阻止我實現我想要的一切。

Question 6:Do you ever feel a victim of circumstances?

問題6:你是否覺得自己是環境的受害者?

A)I always have a hard time escaping from the role of victim when something unpleasant happens.

A)當不愉快的事情發生時,我總是很難擺脫受害者的角色。

B)I think experience shows life does make victims,this world is not very fair.

B)我認為經驗告訴我們,生活確實造就了受害者,這個世界並不公平。

C)I consciously try to avoid feeling like a victim and strive to evoke the strength in me.

我有意識地避免感覺自己像個受害者,努力喚起自己的力量。

D)I never subscribe to the victim role because there's always something you can do to improve circumstances.

D)我從不認同受害者的角色,因為你總是可以做一些事情來改善環境。

Question 7:What guides you in taking important decisions relating to your life?

問題7:什麼指導你做出與你的生活有關的重要決定?

A)I like to ask other people's advice and usually follow their advice.

A)我喜歡徵求別人的意見,並且通常遵循他們的建議。

B)I tend to base my decisions on the knowledge of experts and others who dealt with a similar issue before me.

B)我傾向於根據專家和其他在我面前處理類似問題的人的知識來做決定。

C)I combine input from others with my own intuition and gut feeling to come to a decision.

C)我把別人的意見和我自己的直覺和直覺結合起來做出決定。

D)I listen to my higher self,spirit guides and ascended masters,they know best.

D)我傾聽我的更高自我,靈魂導師和提升大師,他們知道最好的。

Question 8:In howfar do you strive to expand your consciousness?

問題8:你在多大程度上努力擴展你的意識?

A)I don't bother much expanding my consciousness,I know enough to get me through life.

A)我不會費心去擴展我的意識,我知道的足夠讓我度過一生。

B)I do make an effort at times to learn new things,that keeps me fresh and inspired.

B)我有時會努力學習新的東西,這讓我保持新鮮感和靈感。

C)I reserve time in my schedule to increase my understanding of things and look more deeply into matters.

C)我在日程表中留出時間來增加對事物的理解,更深入地研究事物。

D)I have made it an integral part of my life to develop my consciousness in every way that I can.

D)我已經把盡我所能發展我的意識作為我生活中不可或缺的一部分。

Question 9:Do you use spirit science to consciously manifest?

問題9:你是否使用精神科學來有意識地顯化?

A)I don't spend time on that,I'm too busy with other things.

A)我沒有花時間在這上面,我忙於其他事情。

B)I do meditate and visualize at times when there's something difficult I want to accomplish.

B)當我想要完成一些困難的事情的時候,我確實會冥想和觀想。

C)I make it a habit to use the various manifestation techniques.

C)我養成了使用各種顯現技巧的習慣。

D)I breathe spirit science,because I see the results of it daily.

我呼吸精神科學,因為我每天都看到它的結果。

Question 10:What is your relationship to God/Source?

問題10:你和上帝/源頭的關係是什麼?

A)I wouldn't really know,not sure if God even exists at all.

A)我真的不知道,甚至不確定上帝是否存在。

B)I view God/Source as the highest authority in life,that which gave birth to my soul.

B)我認為上帝/源頭是生命中最高的權威,是它孕育了我的靈魂。

C)I regard God/Source as the wayshower that can help out with things you cannot do alone.

C)我把上帝/源頭看作是解決你一個人無法完成的事情的方法。

D)I am God,nobody tells me otherwise.

D)我是上帝,沒有人告訴我不是這樣。

Once you have chosen your most fitting answer to each of the 10 questions,assign 0 points for every A,3 points for every B,6 points for every C and 10 points for every D.If there's a question where you are doubting between two answers,then count the number of points that reflects the two answers(so between B and C but closer to B would be 4 points,between C and D would be 8 points).Add it all up and you have your score to indicate approximately where you are on your path to mastery of your reality.Keep in mind that the brightest souls have been repressed the hardest by the dark forces,so don't be hard on yourself if the score is not quite what you hoped.These are the grades of mastery:

一旦你選擇了10個問題中最合適的答案,每個 a 給0分,每個 b 給3分,每個 c 給6分,每個 d 給10分。如果有一個問題,你在兩個答案之間存在疑問,那麼計算反映兩個答案的點數(所以在 b 和 c 之間但更接近 b 的是4點,在 c 和 d 之間是8點)。把這些加起來,你就得到了你的分數,它大致表明了你在掌握現實的道路上所處的位置。請記住,最聰明的靈魂已經被黑暗力量壓制得最厲害,所以如果分數不是你所希望的那樣,不要對自己太苛刻。以下是精通的等級:

0-19 points:
0-19分:
slave
奴隷
Oh boy,you are in the unconscious slavish
system idiot category

哦,天啊,你是無意識的奴隷系統的白痴
20-39 points:
20-39分:
slavelike
奴隷般的
You have serious work to do to increase your
conscious mastery of life's conditions

你有嚴肅的工作要做,以增加你對生活條件的有意識的掌握
40-59 points:
40-59分:
in the grey
在灰色地帶
You are in the category of the average Earth citizen,
lingering between slavery and mastery

你屬於普通地球公民的範疇,徘徊在奴隷制和統治之間
60-79 points:
60-79分:
masterlike
大師級
You have progressed quite a lot in mastering your life
and the reality you choose to experience

你已經在掌握你的生活和你選擇體驗的現實方面取得了相當大的進步
80-99 points:
80-99分:
master
大師
Wow,you are very well developed as a soul
that has mastered the art of living

哇,作為一個掌握了生活藝術的靈魂,你已經發展得很好了
100 points:
100分:
headmaster
院長
I take my hat off for you,you are the true master
and ready for ascension

我為你脫帽致敬,你是真正的主人,並準備提升

So if you want to increase your mastery score,look for a good book to read that can offer new insights and empower you,search for the helpful tools that are plentiful on internet or ask the angels and ascended masters for guidance in what you can do to attain a higher level of mastery over your life.After the Event those who have been repressed the most will be making the greatest strides in recovering their former original self with the help of the light forces.

因此,如果你想提高自己的精通分數,那就找一本能夠提供新見解、賦予你力量的好書來讀,找一些在互聯網上隨處可見的有用工具,或者向天使和揚升大師尋求指導,告訴他們你可以做些什麼來達到更高層次的精通你的生活。事件之後,那些被壓抑最深的人將在光明勢力的幫助下,在恢復他們原來的自我方面邁出最大的步伐。

來源:



沒有留言:

張貼留言