2020年10月5日 星期一

總統:我們都錄下來了(部分由 Kat 轉錄) (轉貼)


Source:Dinar Chronicles|By Kat

I didn't watch the debate,but the enclosed film clip tweeted by Santa Surfing and re-tweeted by many is a crucial clip.

我沒有觀看這場辯論,但是附上的這段由聖誕老人衝浪者發佈並被許多人轉發的視頻片段是一段至關重要的視頻。

I was told yesterday that Military Tribunals are taking place right now,some of which may be among the ones that will be broadcast beginning in March 2021.Many Tribunals and executions have already taken place.

昨天有人告訴我,軍事法庭目前正在進行審理,其中一些可能會在2021年3月開始播出。許多法庭和處決已經發生。

In this clip,POTUS is verifying that fact for all who understand what he is really saying:

在這段視頻中,美國總統正在為所有明白他真正意思的人證實這一事實:

"And we've caught'em.

我們抓住了他們。

We've caught'em all.

我們把他們都抓住了。

We've got it all on tape."

我們都錄下來了

Charlie Freak said that everyone who is arrested must tape a confession.

查理•弗瑞克說每個被捕的人都必須錄下認罪。

It is very important that The Alliance dismantle the evil cabal empire by the legal book,which is why The Genius Q-Plan is being carried out with Legal and Military precision.

聯盟必須依法剷除邪惡的陰謀集團帝國這一點非常重要,這也是為什麼天才Q計劃正在以法律和軍事上的精確性得到執行。

This is from the first Podcast by Colleen and Charlie Freak and Mark Devlin:

這是 Colleen、查理•弗瑞克和 Mark Devlin 的第一期播客:

_____________________

8:10 Charlie Freak:So it all starts with the symbol DECLAS,declassified,that comes from the NSA…they've been spying on them and they HAVE IT ALL…NOTHING CAN STOP THIS PLAN…nothing can stop what's coming…THEY HAVE EVERYTHING…

8:10查理•弗瑞克:所以一切都是從 DECLAS 標誌開始的,解密的,來自國家安全局...他們一直在監視他們,他們擁有一切...沒有什麼能阻止這個計劃...沒有什麼能阻止即將到來的...他們擁有一切..。

14:59 So when Trump arrived in[Saudi Arabia]in the Summer of 2017…he laid out all the documents[to Crown Prince Alwaleed bin Talal,a major adr_nochromer]…that's what they did to everyone…they had[huge]folders and the folders had all the documents…there were photographs,they came with disks,CDs and DVDs and the CDs and DVDs had fantastic production value and it had all of their footage doing the most horrific things…

14:59所以,當特朗普2017年夏天抵達[沙特阿拉伯]時......他把所有的文件[送給王儲瓦利德本塔拉勒阿勒沙特]......他們對每個人都這麼做......他們有[巨大的]文件夾,文件夾裡有所有的文件......有照片,有磁碟,CD 和 DVD,CD 和 DVD 有著驚人的製作價值,他們所有的鏡頭都在做最可怕的事情.....。

15:24 The NSA has it all on all of these people…the BIG things that scared them the most were these DVD compilations of their greatest hits of evil/horrific acts…

15:24國家安全局掌握了所有這些人的資料......最讓他們害怕的是這些 DVD 彙編了他們最大的邪惡/恐怖行為.....。

"Video:How Trump,the NSA,Q-JFK Jr.,Against all Odds,Took Down the Cabal,Part 1"by Kat-7.30.20

"視頻:特朗普,國家安全局,小 Q-JFK,再看我一眼,如何打倒陰謀集團,第一部分"Kat-7.30.20

_____________________

My admiration for President Trump is boundless.What he is accomplishing on so many levels simultaneously is far beyond 5D Chess.It's Multi-Dimensional Cosmic Chess.

我對特朗普總統的欽佩是無限的。他同時在這麼多層面上取得的成就遠遠超出了5D 國際象棋。這是多維宇宙象棋。

Thank you,Mr.President.

謝謝你,總統先生。

Victory to the mighty Alliance.Victory to the Light.

強大聯盟的勝利,光明的勝利。

With blessings,

帶著祝福,

xo,Kat
____________________

President Trump*9-29-20*Presidential Debate with Joe Biden

特朗普總統*9-29-20*與喬·拜登的總統辯論


POTUS:

總統:

So,when I listen to Joe talking about a transition.

所以,當我聽喬談論過渡的時候。

There's been no transition from when I won.I won that election.

從我贏得選舉開始就沒有過渡,我贏得了那次選舉。

And if you look at crooked Hillary Clinton.

如果你看看扭曲的希拉蕊·克林頓。

If you look at all of the different people,

如果你看看所有不同的人,

there was no transition.

沒有轉變。

Because they came after me—tried to do a coup.

因為他們來找我,想發動政變。

They came after me spying on my campaign.

他們來監視我的競選活動。

They started from the day I won and even before I won.

他們從我贏的那天開始,甚至在我贏之前。

From the day I came down the escalator with our First Lady.

從我和第一夫人一起下電梯那天開始。

They were a disaster.

他們是一場災難。

They were a disgrace to our country.

他們是我們國家的恥辱。

And we've caught'em.

我們抓到他們了。

We've caught'em all.

我們把他們都抓住了。

We've got it all on tape.

我們都錄下來了。

We've caught'em all.

我們把他們都抓住了。

And by the way you gave the idea for the Logan Act against General Flynn.

順便說一句,是你提出了針對弗林將軍的 Logan 法案。

You better take a look at that because we caught you in a sense.

你最好看看這個,因為我們在某種意義上抓住了你。

And President Obama was sitting in the office,he knew about it too.

奧巴馬總統坐在辦公室裡,他也知道這件事。

So don't tell me about a free transition.

所以不要告訴我什麼是自由過渡。

As far as the ballots are concerned,it's a disaster.

就選票而言,這是一場災難。

A solicited ballot,OK?Solicited is OK.

徵集選票,好嗎?主動投票是OK的。

You're soliciting you're asking they send it back,you send it back.

你是在徵求他們的要求,然後將其發送回去。

I did that.

我做到了

If you have an unsolicited ballot…

如果您收到不請自來的選票...

they're sending millions of ballots all over the country.

他們會把數百萬張選票送到全國各地。

There's fraud.

這是詐騙。

They found'em in creeks.

他們在小溪裡發現了他們。

They found some with the name Trump

他們找到了一些叫川普的

just happened to have the name Trump

只是碰巧有川普這個名字

just the other day in a waste paper basket.

就在前幾天,在一個廢紙簍裡。

They're being sent all over the place.

到處都是。

They sent two in a Democrat area

他們送了兩張去民主黨地區

they sent out a thousand ballots,everybody got two ballots.

他們發出了一千張選票,每個人都得到了兩張選票。

This is going to be a fraud like you've never seen.

這將是一個你從未見過的騙局。

The other thing,it's nice,on November 3rd,you're watching and you see who won the election and I think we're going to do well because people are really happy with the job we've done.

另一件事,很好,在11月3日,你們看到了誰贏得了選舉,我認為我們會做得很好,因為人們對我們所做的工作很滿意。

But you know what?

但你知道嗎?

We might not know for months,

我們可能幾個月都不知道,

because these ballots are going to be all over.

因為這些選票會到處都是。

Take a look at what happened in Manhattan.

看看曼哈頓發生了什麼。

Take a look at what happened in New Jersey.

看看在紐澤西發生了什麼。

Take a look at what happened in Virginia and other places.

看看在弗吉尼亞和其他地方發生了什麼。

They're not losing 2%,1%,

他們不是損失2%,1%,

which by the way is too much an election can be won or lost with that,

順便說一下,這對於一個選舉來說是一個很大的勝利或者失敗,

they're losing 30 and 40%

他們損失了30%和40%

It's a fraud and it's a shame.

這是一個騙局,這是一個恥辱。

Can you imagine where they say

你能想像他們說

"You have to have your ballot in by November 10th."

"你必須在11月10日前投票"

November 10th?

11月10號?

That's 7 days AFTER the election,

也就是大選後七天,

in theory,should have been announced.

理論上來說,應該已經宣佈。

We have major States with that.

我們有很多主要的州都這麼做。

All run by Democrats.

都由民主黨人掌管。

All run by Democrats.

都由民主黨人掌管。

It's a fraud.

這是個騙局。

It's a rigged election.

這是一場舞弊的選舉。

_____________________





沒有留言:

張貼留言